Friday, September 4, 2015

UK/Ireland Day Zero

9/4/15

We are going to Ireland! The only catch is that we fly to Chicago first and have a quick 7 hour  layover.  Our first flight was alright. I noticed a few things during my flight. First off, does first class get better oxygen than us regular humans?  I hope it's flavored with mango or something.   They deserve it.   The second thing I noticed is that I hate how magazines don't put the page number on every page. As president that will be illegal. Assuming magazines are still a thing when I am president. 

After landing in Chicago we took the train   and found a pretty good place to kill some time. 


It was a pretty eventful game. Especially when it started raining peanut shells. It turns out that there was a void in the deck above us and their shells were being deposited on or around us.   The guy behind us told us that we could complain and somebody would go yell at them.   I feel that this was just part of the experience. So we endured and refrained from looking up.  The game was a lot of fun, and the beer was only NINE DOLLARS. After the game I got a slice of pizza that was smore flavored. So that happened. 

We have now made it back to the airport,  and are about to take off. I'm glad we got in some America recreational activities before going abroad. Balance is important.   Ireland is first up, I'm sure we will be super awake and not ornery at all tomorrow morning when we land. 

Cheers. 

Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment